Sunday, May 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home?


Is it just me or does anyone else love coming home after many day's on the road? Yes I know this is a travel blog and don't get me wrong, I love travel but, as the girl with the red slippers said so succinctly, and I quote, " there is no place like home." Yeah she had her problems with the witch and all but the girl was right on when she uttered those words. I too feel the exact same way. When I pulled up to my house today all seemed a little different from when I left 10 day's ago, For starters my grass was green and tall even though it was mowed right before my trip. And two the flowers and tree's seem to have exploded with leaves and color, all I could say is wow, wonder what my place would look like if I were gone a whole month. On the flip side of this coming home coin is all the crap you need to do and catch up on when you do get home, like mounds and mounds of dirty stinky laundry. This is not the fun part of coming home, but maybe this is your favorite part of travel, yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment