Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Air Show Blast




I went to an airport air show two weeks ago and has a total blast. I wanted to do a little something close to home that weekend. We had a great time, I had forgotten how much I really love airplanes of all kinds. That's kind of normal when you are in the travel biz as I am. Anyhow what a day we had. Just watching the stunt pilot's warm up gave me chills. We thought that there was one truly amazing pilot that stood out from all the rest and stole the show. His name was Shaun D Tucker, wow, he was amazing. I was in awe at his skills, I mean the man has some serious skills. If you ever have a chance to check out an air show close to home I would highly recommend it. It's great fun and a totally reasonable price for a family, admission was 2o.oo each, not bad for a whole day of fun. Two important things to remember if you go to an airshow is to take folding chairs unless you purchased grandstand seats and take food for lunch. At the air show we attended the food was very expensive and gross, fair warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment