Monday, June 8, 2009

What Now

Does coming home from vacation feel like a let down to you? that's kind of how I feel when I get back home and get back into the daily grind of every day life. I don't know about you but I usually start planning my next trip right away, I just feel better doing that. When you love to travel like I do being at home can feel like a waste of time. I just can't stop thinking I should be on the road, traveling. I think my love of travel came from when I was a little girl laying in my back yard with my sisters and watching all the airplanes fly overhead and wondering where are they going, and how come I can't go with them. The travel bug bit me hard right then and there. This bug bite made me travel sick, at least that's what I call it. This sickness is very similar to being love sick, you can't eat or sleep because it is all you can think about, day and night, night and day. That scenario led me to choose the travel industry as my career path. I have been very happy with my choice and never looked back, or down.

No comments:

Post a Comment